coy's 4runner thread (n_n)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
maybe purchasing some OEM flares for $250 shipped. hopefully he'll sell em. (keeping fingers crossed)

=always on my iphone=

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was looking for front valances for this and i stumbled upon this.

4runner with tacoma front end swap

i knew they did this already tho
tacoma with 4runner front end swap

i just thought the tacoma's front was a bit too small for the 4runner. i guess not :p looks like the big guys do it too! haha!!

=always on my iphone=

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That actually looks pretty cool

SilverSophie

the tacoma front end is rad!

im trying to find one of those right now... awesome little trucks

Id say jack it up a little. Not like you'd go off road in it even if it was AWD lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
coy doesnt lift anything

i was looking to get a 3rd car, preferrably a truck. maybe i should pick up a silver tacoma.. hmmm... LOL!!

DroolinBuddie

oooo nice, I'm actually lookin for a 4runner now...found a white one...lol I didn't think anyone else On Club integra would like 4runners too :OOO... Mines going to be a white 1991 4runner :DDD... 5 speeeeed...

I never drive automatics...even if godzilla was running towards us and there was a automatic ford gt super charged and a 5 speed geo metro with a spare donut on the rear wheel next to each other...... ..Damn right. Geo metro it is.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
haha! auto is fun! i actually enjoy driving it. dont have to shift, dodge potholes and angle every which way to get into places.

i loooovve toyotas! i had an 88 toyota supra (7M-GTE) and an 88 toyota pickup (LCengineering motor) that i gave to my dad and he had a 97 limited 4runner. supra was a damn headache..

=always on my iphone=

DroolinBuddie

Awwoooo... I can't wait to get my 4 runner... I'm getting the flares and whatnot just like u are... but im gonna lift mine maybe :D
Lol everyone around here loves being "SLammed and flushed"...When in reality they're just like... 1.5" drop .... i know... *Facepalm*...Telling me to slam my 4runner... LOL... I'm gonna lift it up a tad bit higher and run shit over!!! =]

Plus my neighbor down the street has a chevy tahoe saying he can run my cars over(joking of course) ...lol wait till he see's the 4RUNNER! ... sadly I'm using money from my smashed EG hatch turbo... Fkkin drunk drivers... oh well time to move on...

...I cry a little when i see EG hatchbacks roaming around...-_-

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was looking at the suspension on the runner when i got it. cant really lower it much or at all without some serious frame work. the LCAs up frunt, if i remember right, run underneath the frame (i know. weird) and theres a bump stop on it about an inch or more away from the frame. i gotta look again to make sure.

what i know i need that id like to upgrade soon is the shocks with something stiffer. i feel the rear end bottom out on speeed bumps. and thats going slow over em too. and every now and then on the freeway. and maybe higher spring rate springs too :D

what ive read about the older 4Rs, is that they have a problem with the rear suspension because theyll sag pver time. i dont remember exactly which years tho. you should join T4R.org. thats where i got hooked up with the running boards for free!! lots of nice runners there.

=always on my iphone=

DroolinBuddie

OOOO Sounds good, I'll check that out, My dad's 1990 4runner has about 1.5 million...Yes, i said 1.5 MILLION miles on that fkker...it runs like a grandma though...but it still drives normal...bought that 4runner 1 year after i was born...haha...

i test drove the one I'm gonna get...and omg I love it more than my integra... just because i dont have to swang every damn dip...

I was thinking about keeping mine stock for now ...so i can blend in with the normal ppl...Everytime I'm driving my integra...there is always that ONE fkker who wants to mess with u...-__-"" *facepalm*

Good luck with ur 4runner! post some pics if u update on it :O I wanna see haha

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
just ordered some new endcaps for the running boards. the rear one is warped and breaking at the mounting bolts and the fronts wont work with the fender flares im gonna order. i'll post up pics on removal, install and after pics. next update should be the fender flares.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
end caps came in today!!

gonna install these tomorrow. if the rear works on the front, which im 90% positive they will, time to order fender flares!

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk