coy's 4runner thread (n_n)

justjdm

DB8 Whore
My buddy had a boosted older 4 runner! He blew it up eventually after running too much boost, but now he sold it and as of right now it's getting rebuilt! He also was on a bunch of forums, but not sure which ones. He's got an JDM front integra now! Too bad it's not a 5spd!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lol. coy, after I saw your civic thread, I like your wife :thumbs up oh and realllly clean ride. I was gonna say you'll need a lot of plastic when you go mudding, but then you said it was 2WD...... which explains why its so clean. still cool though :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if i was using the 4R as a daily, id definitely slam it. but since my wife is, that option is out the window. speaking of windows, i will get some window visors. lol! maybe a subtle drop. just nothing major or noticable.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bought a kenwood deck for big bertha. i dont know what it is, but ive been buying kenwood decks all the time.. my S14, truck, accord, civic si, the teg, and now this.

i got hella rickroll'd when i was plugging stuff back in for the clock, hazards, rear defrost, etc.. well, when i was done, the oem clock didnt work anymore so i was like WFT?! i thought it was like a honda where i popped a fuse so i checked. all was good.

so i checked T4R.org about this situation. turns out theres a dummy plug holder benhind the climate control stuff. for reasons i dont know why they have it... so i rip it off the dash and replug it to a spot no where near the clock. BAM!! worked. odd...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
also, bought some new meaty off-road tires.

235/75R15 GoodYear Wrangler

my center caps were all jacked up.

so my wife sanded these down a bit while i worked on the wire harness for the radio. a little primer, silver metallic paint and some clear...

it somewhat matches the silver on the runner. i couldnt find the actual name of the paint but it was close enough.