coy's civic thread n_n

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Nice purchase, Coy

Coy you are not going to like me lol, I just picked up a 95 DB7 5 speed for my wife with 136k... 2 grand...
:cussing: NO FAIR!!! lol that's a VERY nice purchase! Did anything need to be fixed?

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Nice pick up Coy !! i would definitly do sir bumpers though ... WITH A WHITE PAINT JOB? <---OMGWTFFFFFSECKS

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if im going to repaint it, it'll be the same green. i dont wanna go thru the trouble of painting the engine bay, door jams, and trunk. i dont wanna leave it 2-toned..

and screw you man! i like the dolphin!!

queso

dropped with ctr lip, yellow squarefogs and polish your fat fives.. would look good.. i like the sir lip but its just getting played out imo

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
suprisingly, the sir lip is rare in san diego. everyone is rockin the type r, spoon, or mugen lip.. i'd like to polish the fat 5's but its just too much time and effort that i dont wanna put into em.. lol!! i already threw the time attack fat 5's on it with some fatty tires.. doesnt look that good yet.. gonna wait to get smaller tires, a subtle drop, and a front lip before i start posting up more pics.. thinkin about painting the roof a low-gloss/flat black due to oxidation.. theres quite a bit of body work to be done.. but its all good.. id rather do bodywork than anything else.. so the list goes, in no particular order...

sir front lip
yellow fogs
new headlights (most likely gonna be black)
amber side markers
remove old, bubbly tint
oem window visors (if pretty cheap)
if not oem visors, aftermarkets will do
new darker tint (maybe)
repaint fat 5's black or strip/paint silver
drop
195/50R15 tires

and that should be it for this ride..

Daybid

Dump or Die.
sir front lip
yellow fogs
new headlights (most likely gonna be black)
amber side markers
remove old, bubbly tint
oem window visors (if pretty cheap)
if not oem visors, aftermarkets will do
new darker tint (maybe)
repaint fat 5's black or strip/paint silver
drop
195/50R15 tires

and that should be it for this ride..
Dump*

:]

queso

if you want to go the siR look you should just take apart the headlights and take out the orange reflecter. i did this on my girls 97 coupe and they look like the all chrome siR healights.. looks good