coy's integ thread n_n

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i'm on 15's but i have the thick stock tire so i guess that's probably why i'm rubbing and i haven't cut ot pull my fenders. how do you go about cutting them out anyway or rolling it? are there any disadvantages to cutting them out?
You can be SSS without having to cut/pull your fenders. I just rolled my fenders.

aquamann87

You can be SSS without having to cut/pull your fenders. I just rolled my fenders.
how do you roll them? my front wheels are tucked under the fender and rub when i turn too sharp or hit a bump and my back wheels are slightly tucked but i had to raise the rear end because they were rubbing pretty bad.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
how do you roll them? my front wheels are tucked under the fender and rub when i turn too sharp or hit a bump and my back wheels are slightly tucked but i had to raise the rear end because they were rubbing pretty bad.
I just used the bar from friend's floor jack.

Whipitt

your teggs ass is so sexy i want it! your car is one of the cleanest looking 94-97 i have ever seen. lets see some more updates!

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
you siad man if sparks don't fly your ride too high...lol
sick thread mane and I like how you went on with the mods...keep the updates posted as you go. I like the fat 5's black, it goes perfect with the hood black. White and black is def a sexy combination.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
EDM DC2 Integra Rear Fog Light Left/Right

$159.97

OMG wtf you really paid that damn much respect
yeah.. gotta pay to play :p

Coy is the slamed guru imo and he seems to get stupid good deals on stuff. lol LUCKY!
i wouldnt consider myself the 'slammed guru'.. but thats fine by me n_n i just do a lot of homework on wheel sizes.. and i just do my share of shopping for stuff.. and sometimes the deals come to me (like the seat)

your teggs ass is so sexy i want it! your car is one of the cleanest looking 94-97 i have ever seen. lets see some more updates!
oh for sure! dont worry.. whatever new updates that happens with the teg, im sure ill let you guys know

you siad man if sparks don't fly your ride too high...lol
sick thread mane and I like how you went on with the mods...keep the updates posted as you go. I like the fat 5's black, it goes perfect with the hood black. White and black is def a sexy combination.
thanks for having interest in my thread n_n i liked the 5's too. went very well with the oem cf hood. i had to replace it with the oem hood cuz there was just too much black on the front end. when she gets painted, the cf hood is going back on and im retiring the bra :( maybe one day it'll make another appearance.. who knows??

this weekend (maybe), im gonna be slamming it as much as it'll go and take some rolling shots.. i kinda miss it.. lol!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I guess you are too cool to respond to my comment. Guess some people never grow up.
recaro seat looks good.
My bad..

My coworker was originally selling it for $350, but he was going overseas for a month and it was taking up space at his place. His girl wanted to get rid of it ASAP so he decided to sell it to me for $200. Luckily I didnt go on that DET he went on so I could fully enjoy the comfort. LOL!

There you go buddy ;) glad you like it!