coy's integ thread n_n

speedin

The Transporter
Only thing about bombing the fenders is its going to be a big pita to get them all off when you decide to paint.

Oh and credit for polishing your muffler, I just did that and damn, sucks ass.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im bombing the damaged fender. if im going to paint, im gonna get a new aftermarket metal ones for both sides :thumbs up

should i clear coat it? they look like paper stickers. but since its for bombing, im guessing they'll stand up to the elements quite well.

sumfilipinodude

im bombing the damaged fender. if im going to paint, im gonna get a new aftermarket metal ones for both sides :thumbs up

should i clear coat it? they look like paper stickers. but since its for bombing, im guessing they'll stand up to the elements quite well.
I think so.. This guy did it and looks like it would be good. Click

But look what this guy said.. Click

I think I'm gonna sticker bomb my lip too and I was gonna clear coat it as well.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
and i just talked to a buddy of mine i ran into at wal-mart. he makes and does vinyl stickers and wraps for cars. he said he'll hook me up with tuner decals too. i call this day a complete come-up!!

JGvtec

and i just talked to a buddy of mine i ran into at wal-mart. he makes and does vinyl stickers and wraps for cars. he said he'll hook me up with tuner decals too. i call this day a complete come-up!!
I so want to see this!

speedin

The Transporter
Oh, I thought you were getting a junkyard one that was a different color or something and just bombing it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
when i went to the junk yards, they wanted too much for a jacked up one with dents and rust. the new aftermarket ones were way cheaper and fitment is spot on.

but yeah. ill have pics of the bombing progress.

jznsn2u

when i went to the junk yards, they wanted too much for a jacked up one with dents and rust. the new aftermarket ones were way cheaper and fitment is spot on.

but yeah. ill have pics of the bombing progress.
Which one did you go too? Usually they're like $60-80. :T.