coy's integ thread n_n

Mikeb353

INSPIRATION RIGHT HERE, Where and how long did it take you to install that read fog? Looks good man love it

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
id like to go boosted but i have 270k+ miles on the motor. i dunno if it'd be able to handle it

as for the tires, im running 205/40R16 kumho ecsta ast's. it was the cheapest ones i could find that had a decent flex in the sidewalls. i was hoping it woulda been more but i guess its fine. im thinking of going 195/40's next time i buy tires for some killer stretching :thumbs up

i installed my rear fog at home. took me about 20 minutes to install it.

speedin

The Transporter
as for the tires, im running 205/40R16 kumho ecsta ast's. it was the cheapest ones i could find that had a decent flex in the sidewalls. i was hoping it woulda been more but i guess its fine. im thinking of going 195/40's next time i buy tires for some killer stretching :thumbs up
If you want a soft sidewall get Continental Extreme Contact DW's. I got some for mine and the sidewalls are soft. I have the opposite stretch your looking for. LOL, mine are stretched in. Didnt get soft sidewalls on purpose, the tires have KILLER traction wet and dry, plus some great life. But they are clearly ment for a lower profile than im running. There is a noticeable turn-in delay, and long sweepers can feel uneasy with the squirm. But in lower profiles they rock.

I actually got them because a friend recommended them, because he helped develop them with Continental. He runs a local shop (42 Autosports), but he started off small in the local Subaru scene.

He runs and developed the tires on this V

I <3 your teg btw. :hitit:

Last edited:

whitedc4

Coy.. DIY for the crinkle coat. it sounds simple enough but if i were to do this to a certain item i'd wanna do t right... but in my case i'd have to bake whatever it was..