Crank but no start. I'm pissed

F3D3X

Hey guys i have a 00 LS and i parked it in the garage 3 days ago and the next morning it just cranks and cranks but no start! So these past days i been researching and googling like crazy to find out the issue and iv came up with:
-Bad Main Relay
-Bad Dizzy
-Bad Fuel pump

So far i have replaced the ICM and the Main relay and it still hasnt started. I did the spark plug test and yes all for plugs fire. But at this point im pissed off because my integra would start like a champ everyday and the one night its parked in the garage it doesnt start. I was told by a friend that my ECU could be bad or my integra has no compression since you need fuel, spark, air and compression to start the car. I know my timing belt hasnt broke because the rotor still spins. And I was told its not the starter because it cranks.

Any suggestions? please

Thanks

F3D3X

No, no engine code or CEL.I turn the car to on and i hear the fuel pump turn on but no CEL light

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
No, no engine code or CEL.I turn the car to on and i hear the fuel pump turn on but no CEL light
fuel pump- if you can hear it when you turn the ignition its still, good
distributor-if you take a spark out when cranking and hold it to the valve and see a spark it should still be good,

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
I had similar issue over the summer/fall (mine would die/shut off randomly while I'm driving it) when it dies, it would crank but won't turn start/ turn over. Once it started it would run for a week or so and same issue came back. Did a tune up and still same issue. So I had to replaced the MAIN RELAY (I don't think it was it to start with...drove it for a week died, crank but won't start/turn over), IGNITION COIL (no sparks...drove it for a week+ died again, crank but won't start/turn over), last but not least replaced the ICM and the GAS FILTER to get mine started/working again (So far its been running fine for me). Not sure if this helps but good luck. Let us know your outcome if you figured out your issue.