Crank no start

paanmu11

I'm back to square one. When I purchased 93 Acura Integra a month ago it would start but had to leave key on five min. until yellow engine went out. Started up and ran good. After about a week light stayed on and hasn't started since. I replaced main relay board, when I direct wired fuel pump it ran and it put fuel up to filter. I got a good jolt from distributor when checking at cap. I've checked all fuses. When turning on key fuel pump doesn't motor. Crank but still no start. Where do I go from here?

itzrivera

What is the code for the check engine light?

If your fuel pump isn't priming then you've already answered half your questions. Test to see whether you're getting power from the main relay to the fuel pump. If you're not, then you need to track down why you're not getting power.

When I swapped one of my cars, I wasn't getting power to the fuel pump. I used a test light and it didn;t show anything. The next source I checked was the main relay. Swapped that out for a new one, and nothing. I tried to trace power from the main relay to the engine bay, that was when I noticed that the green plug by the ecu wasn't plugged in. Check little things like that cause those rookie mistakes can cause these headaches.