Crankshaft pulley..

mark pones

Pones
Well, i broke the crankshaft pulley bolt.. and now im having to replace all this crap. My question:

is there any aftermarket pulley's that will allow me to keep my a/c and p/s..?

mark pones

Pones
yes, but why change the pulley? id recommend a stock one to keep the harmonics in check.
yea looks like im gonna end up just replacing it with a stock one. i drove the car with the bolt broken.. which leads to stress on teh pulley and it is warped. i think the owner before me fukzrd it up when she changed the altenator.

patrick4588

Integra God
well i have an ls crank pulley ill sell for 30 shipped. its in good shape, lmk. btw, how did you get the bolt out of the crankshaft?

mark pones

Pones
i'll let you know on the pulley. im not sure how they managed to get the bolt outa the crankshaft... hell they dont even know how i made the 20 mile trip to the shop haha i'll let you know when i know.

mark pones

Pones
[I"lll et you know on the pulley. im not sure how they managed to get the bolt outa the crankshaft... hell they dont even know how i made the 20 mile trip to the shop haha i'll let you know when i know.

are they interchangable? with the LS and GSR?

LSvtecboi

yea you can interchange them.. but i would try and get a lighter than stock it will help performance and mpg

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
when i asked my tuner about using an aftermarket crankshaft pulley he told me not to 1 for the harnmonics 2 for the markings. he said oem are the only ones he uses