Crazy exhaust

you a hater

alright so i was at work (bored as hellllll) and this random idea popped into my head ok what do yall think .... not to serious i doubt ill do it but just a thought ..... what if someone put some like mclaren f1 exhaust on there teggy?????

would that not be sick like where the exhaust gos over the right wheel just like cut a hole in the trunk and have the pipes bending to come out between the tail lights .... then like cover it all with some scrap metal and installation

ROOSEY

thatd be cool idk if i'd be one to do that but itd be different to see maybe something a custom show car could pull off?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That would look like ass. And there is hella piping that would add weight and not return that in performance, IMHO

j13

Keep It Clean
A V12 Engine has the Cam Profile and compression to make a nice exhaust note out of Titanium pipes. A little 4 cylinder 195hp engine would sound like a pack of bee's chasing someone down with those pipes

A V12 Engine has the Cam Profile and compression to make a nice exhaust note out of Titanium pipes. A little 4 cylinder 195hp engine would sound like a pack of bee's chasing someone down with those pipes
Well, based on that statement how would a high compression motor with a set of BC stg. 3 or Bisimoto custom grinds of comparative lobes sound with a titanium exhaust?
A buddy in Houston has a 700hp Evo with a titanium exhaust and it sounds pretty good. Granted there is a huge difference is a 700hp 4B11 and a high comp B18C.
Just a thought...

The center exit exhaust really wouldn't complement the Integra's bumper. It wouldn't flow well.

j13

Keep It Clean
Well, based on that statement how would a high compression motor with a set of BC stg. 3 or Bisimoto custom grinds of comparative lobes sound with a titanium exhaust?
A buddy in Houston has a 700hp Evo with a titanium exhaust and it sounds pretty good. Granted there is a huge difference is a 700hp 4B11 and a high comp B18C.
Just a thought...

The center exit exhaust really wouldn't complement the Integra's bumper. It wouldn't flow well.
A high super compression 1.8l motor with a set of Brian Crower stg. 3 cams with an Enzo Ferrari exhaust modified to work, would sound like ass imo. Now if it was a titanium exhaust made for a honda, it would sound most likly sick. 700 ponies is anough to make any exhaust sound good haha

A high super compression 1.8l motor with a set of Brian Crower stg. 3 cams with an Enzo Ferrari exhaust modified to work, would sound like ass imo. Now if it was a titanium exhaust made for a honda, it would sound most likly sick. 700 ponies is anough to make any exhaust sound good haha
I wasn't suggesting using a modified Enzo exhaust or anything like that, I was suggesting the latter. A properly made titanium exhaust in the style that the OP has mentioned.

j13

Keep It Clean
I wasn't suggesting using a modified Enzo exhaust or anything like that, I was suggesting the latter. A properly made titanium exhaust in the style that the OP has mentioned.
Ohh I see, it would sound nice I bet, Altezza tail lights will top it off nicely :D

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Quad exhaust doesnt even look right on the nissan maxima's that came with it stock! don't do it.. just screams"RICE"

treybombRW

just a side note..... why is it that when ever someone does any little mods to an import, the term ricer is slowly brought up and becomes non-stop. i have a 95% stock 92 ls and it has the bare minimum done to it so i can avoid that "word". i even went with a custom exhaust with a mellow sound instead of a cherry bomb or w/e. i agree that the word ricer should be used only when the car is a ricer. <---- just a thought. dual exhaust would be kinda cool on a da though, but not coming out the middle.
more like the TL type s http://www.markviii.org/cal/traffic5/images/IM002975_JPG.jpg