CRSX's new shirts

MoJoJoJo

Banned
this guy did a2 cams on a a3, with a2 im/tb running kpro and a race header hit 199whp ...n/a :thumbs up

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
this guy did a2 cams on a a3, with a2 im/tb running kpro and a race header hit 199whp ...n/a :thumbs up
thats it???
i bet he only ran mid 14s.
I know a guy who built his K for all motor with like 12.5:1 cr full p&p the works and he is only in the 13s :???:
when B18 LS/Vtec 12.5:1 compression 12.8 :???:

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
so in other words, if i go that route, intake/header/kpro me > u lol
:lol: to bad you never get any thing done
my already built head( :roll: )
so in other words ME :D > you lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well if everyone is so interested in K series, make the B series cheaper so I can get a B18C1 or C5.

Winki

Undercover mod
g3teg97 said:
Well if everyone is so interested in K series, make the B series cheaper so I can get a B18C1 or C5.
Good call look how cheep the PS1 is now lol
MoJoJoJo said:
nah...i dont even kno if i wanna keep this car...i might just upgrade at the end of the year
what are you thinking now? better be something worth it

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i only owe like 5 grand on this car and its worh 14, with my low miles, so i might just stop modding, and part out...trade the car or sell it, and upgrade to a g35 or 6spd tsx, or i can just turbo it...cuz i've been paying double my car payments to get it paid off fast.

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
i only owe like 5 grand on this car and its worh 14, with my low miles, so i might just stop modding, and part out...trade the car or sell it, and upgrade to a g35 or 6spd tsx, or i can just turbo it...cuz i've been paying double my car payments to get it paid off fast.
Sweet deal
TSX FTW turbo that bitch a fast 4 door rules

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i saw the ctsc tsx..only put 250whp...=\ weak.....maybe a tune would improve..but eww a heavy 4door kinda sucks..might go with the g35 and twin turbo =)...or just get a big ass F3500 Turbo Disel....or a nice ass SUV lol i dunno, i'll let u guys kno at the end of the year...

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
i saw the ctsc tsx..only put 250whp...=\ weak.....maybe a tune would improve..but eww a heavy 4door kinda sucks..might go with the g35 and twin turbo =)...or just get a big ass F3500 Turbo Disel....or a nice ass SUV lol i dunno, i'll let u guys kno at the end of the year...
250 is kinda week, but you should be able to treet it just like a hevier RSX with a bigger motor for more boost.

the G35 would be out rageous cash wise you might as well wait and get the new GT-R

MoJoJoJo

Banned
7grand for a simple greddy kit!...yea i saw the prices...its outrageous,

i might give up the import scene...and go VIP :thumbs up, big body...big chrome