Cruise control wiring ?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for a cruise control switch, like which wires go where/what they do etc... I've searched for the better part of an hour and can't find anything... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
looks like you might have to be figuring it out yourself dood. i wanna say i saw that someone said the helms manual had all wiring diagrams in it, go stop by an autozone and see if its in there.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I have the helms... guess I should check there... 500 pages of searching here i come lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I lied, 1681 pages >_< I'll try and find the link for it that i downloaded it from :D

I just need to figure out what wire from the switch does what... Wiring up a keyless S2k push start :thumbs up

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I lied, 1681 pages >_< I'll try and find the link for it that i downloaded it from :D

I just need to figure out what wire from the switch does what... Wiring up a keyless S2k push start :thumbs up
i remember you saying that. you were gonna do it keyless. dont know why that didnt click earlier.