Cruise control won't work

MikeYLsSe

ok guys i just bought a 1995 Ls Special edition and the cruise control doesnt work at all the light on the dash doesnt light up and i cant do anything with the cruise. and also my horn and brake lights work so i have no clue if there is a fuse or what to do any help will be great i travel long distances and i like my cruise control thanks..

MikeYLsSe

where would the fuse be at bc i searched both fuse boxes and i cant find the one pacificly for cruise control???

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well if you have a stick and your foot is putting even the slightest bit of pressure on the clutch pedal it wont kick on. at least thats why i figured out mine wasnt working.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
their are no fuses or relays for the CC. its most likely the module is bad or the pressure switches on your brake and clutch pedals arent working correctly.

MikeYLsSe

ya im looking to see if theres anything for cc but nothing yet..but thanks guys for the help im gonna keep lookin

01FTW

I've got the same problem. Mines a 98 5-speed and there's a fuse for my cc. Checked it and its fine so I figure the module is fucked. They're way too expensive so I'm just gonna live without cc i guess.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I've got the same problem. Mines a 98 5-speed and there's a fuse for my cc. Checked it and its fine so I figure the module is fucked. They're way too expensive so I'm just gonna live without cc i guess.
where did you find this fuse. it may have been an addition in the 3.5gens. but as for the 3.0gens there is no fuse.

stallion

Where is the "cruise control module" located? I'm having this same issue w/ my 94 rs. It's 5-speed and everything works except for the cruise. I installed a new cruise switch and clockspring. Horn works, srs works, but cruise won't light up on the dash and doesn't work even when I hit the set button on the switch when driving. I haven't checked if there's a fuse, but according to this thread there's no fuse for cc on 3rd gens. So where is the cc module located?

Last edited:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
look in your engine bay, and by the right motor mount there is a black box thingy. should say honda p28 on it.. i think thats it? can someone confirm this! im still a noob.. also, not to thread jack but how do i use my cruise control. i didnt search yet but i think that this information wouldl be helpful to the OP as well..