CRX concept car

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think this might be old news to some, but I would love to see this car go into production.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i love the CRX's but im not a fan of the concept. im sure it would be a nice tuner car but... i just dont think it should be considered a CRX. when someone mentions a CRX one of the 1st things you think of is that little almost boxy hatchback with the flat ass end. (ok we can all picture it better then i can explain) but the concept just doesnt have that same effect. i think it would completely take away from the real ones

but if it was named something else... im sure i would like it a bit more. as long as the shifter isnt mounted on the dash like the newer civic Si hatchbacks.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
looks a lil like the 02-04 rsx...the headlights reminds me of the rsx, and the body aswell...the door and the rear windows...

CHILD

all day all JDM
yeah its the DC5 mini me! I like it....i hope they make 'em ....i think they said that they would have K-series engines in 'em. I think the A3

MoJoJoJo

Banned
k20a3 is alright...we do get more torque until 6300k than the k20a2 =) but the vtec on the k20a3 isnt really Vtec...so dont look forward to the Vtec on the k20a3

CHILD

all day all JDM
^^^and then mate it with a Full-Race turbo kit!
that shit would warp into the future! :shock:

boosted_integ

i think that looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would buy one...................... when does the new si come out?????????????

tegninefour

i think it should have more resemblance of the 88-91 crx have more horse and should still be light as hell but im all for a new crx

CHILD

all day all JDM
boosted_integ said:
i think that looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would buy one...................... when does the new si come out?????????????
the new Si comes out next year
'06 with its 200 hp K-series

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Oh man, that looks amazing compared to the old CRX's, the old CRX's were ungodly ugly IMO.