CRX springs fit a G2? ghetto setup?

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
Hey guys. I have a set of 88-91 crx ebay drop zone lowering springs. I was wondering if they would work with after market KYB AGX shocks for my car(1990 integra sedan stripped)? I know a cheap setup will ride like shit! So dont tell me. I was wondering if this setup will work or would using the springs on tokico blues be better?

Last edited:

Kent_racing

i wouldnt trust dropzone sleeves, sell them and buy some real springs and then put them on the blues it will ride better then that ebay stuff

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
haha. Ive rode in cars with full tein systems and cg/koni's and shitty systems. yeah thier alright, but no way im going to pay 8+ for system on a DD. I know that sounds stupid but We have smooth roads here in kansas. I might save up but I just want my car lowered not ride like a true aftermarket system. If the springs will handle the car. Then why not I got the springs basically for free. I dont give rides. So really its just me in my car.

I think it will bolt up.
I'm just not sure the springs are going to be stiff enough to give you a good ride with the increased weight of the DB1 compared to the EF chassis it was meant for. Not sure how the drop will correlate onto the DB1 chassis either.

DerekLS

Hey guys. I have a set of 88-91 crx ebay drop zone lowering springs. I was wondering if they would work with after market KYB AGX shocks for my car(1990 integra sedan stripped)? I know a cheap setup will ride like shit! So dont tell me. I was wondering if this setup will work or would using the springs on tokico blues be better?
Just use what you got there man

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
they will fit and they should ride good since you got agx, they are good suspensions and i used em with ebay coils and the ride was really good, dont listen to these fucks.

99Integrags

they will fit and they should ride good since you got agx, they are good suspensions and i used em with ebay coils and the ride was really good,
Hahaha! Lmao @ dont listen to these fucks. But I would definitely keep the kyb agx's cus they are way better than tokico blues.