Curious why my Db7 door panels look different

DREADY

Heyyo!
I noticed my door panels don't look like other Integra door panels. Anyone know why.

Stock door panel

My door panel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

Somebody took the fabric off. Get some fabric of your choice and some spray glue and put new fabric on. I'll grab a pic of mine.

dlo253

Looks to me like somebody put fabric over it... Look at the shape and size of it. It's way closer to the edge of the panel than stock. Looks that way to me anyways. If so, rip that shit off and see what's goin on under there!

DREADY

Heyyo!
That's not it. See how that part on the stock phone is sunk in and is in the door. Mine isn't sunk in and matches the outside shape of the door. Look again.

DREADY

Heyyo!
Looks to me like somebody put fabric over it... Look at the shape and size of it. It's way closer to the edge of the panel than stock. Looks that way to me anyways. If so, rip that s*** off and see what's goin on under there!
Thing is there is no way fabric adds over an inch of thickness.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
The one you're using for the stock picture is also from a 2 door, not a 4 door. Not sure if that's related to your issue or not but just something I noticed.

DREADY

Heyyo!
Right. What I'm saying is that piece is solid. Looks factory. Yet no one here has seen anything like it before.

R13

The other asshole
Looks like bondo :eek:

Not factory just looks like custom work, Cheap custom work from the pic but maybe it looks better in person.

R13

The other asshole
I'm still super jealous that db's have frameless windows and dc's have the stupid frame to bump your head on all day. :(