Current Update on KANTSTANDLAM's car!!!

kantstandlam

Hey fellas! its been soo damn long since i been on CI and i havnt even kept up with what you guys been up to. Not much going on with the car. here is just a shot of what it looks today and a teaser to keep you guys on your feet ;)

tease... :lol:

ill post another shot if you guys DEMAND IT!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i demand you get off the jdm bandwagon and put back on your old front.

much sexier....usdm oem fogs and itr lip are perfect for a car sold in the states.

kantstandlam

much sexier....usdm oem fogs and itr lip are perfect for a car sold in the states.
i feel hated on :???:

but i always wanted to own a JDM front teg ever since i was younger :) so too bad!

8urcivic

i feel hated on :???:

but i always wanted to own a JDM front teg ever since i was younger :) so too bad!
im not hating...to each his own....i just refuse to jump on this jdm bandwagon.

jdm is the new rice.

kantstandlam

damn. im so glad i ant so jdm! even though the car was manu. in Japan, wheels are from japan, seats from japan, even this front im about to slap on is from japan :) i guess i am a lil JDM!!

8urcivic

damn. im so glad i ant so jdm! even though the car was manu. in Japan, wheels are from japan, seats from japan, even this front im about to slap on is from japan :) i guess i am a lil JDM!!
like i said before...to each his own...if it makes you happy..rock it.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement

I agree :lol:

but I'm sure this car will look sick as always, can't wait to see more pics.

Ben

Broked a GSR!
looks good man.

i just like honda teg fronts better. i got <3 for the usdm fronts too tho they sexy