Custom Plate...

DownShift96GSR

Well they see you as either an easy win or a challenge. VTECS see fresh meat basically and little civics and other NON-VTECs see it as a challenge.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
well once i put the B20 block sitting in my garage in, and the Crower 404s, then the VTEC guys will be easy prey unless they are BUILT

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
I'm down to race you.... I need to fix my second gear syncros first though.......
fix em, and i should have all my parts installed (b20 block with cams and B16 Tranny)
i should be hitting mid 14s or so, possibly even 13s with slicks. ill let you know when to come out to AZ

DownShift96GSR

I need to take a trip out there anyway. my car as it sits right now I think hits in the mid 14s where you are. At sea level my car as it sits should be at 14.5 well thats what I've been told at least. I think you're a one second difference from me so my car where you're at should be hitting 14.8s but i'm by the time you get your stuff done and i get my stuff done, we both will have a lil somethin somethin extra that we both don't know about.........It should be fun and a good race, hopefully.

TegPimpin1994

platez

drpd_Is - er whateva u have
c-ya - if u think ur really fast
daaammm - is what im getting lol cuz my tegs going to be clean
toosxy - for u ladyz

lol jus sum suggestions.. if u havnt already got one pickd out already

gettingthere

you can get one that says vtec eatr i was going to get that when a had a cavalier but i sold it and got a gsr. the best buy ever for me.

DownShift96GSR

See, the GSR has been the best buy for a couple, so far it has been my best buy..........And a cavelier with VTEC EATR on the plate? your kidding right?