custom rear 6x9 enclosure pics!!

I have a third brake light in the spoiler, whoever had the car before me ran the wiring from the one i took out to the spoiler. When i pulled the assembly out there was no bulb in it, i was like WTF? I also live in colorado so there are no inspections here.
Ahh, well then you're golden.

Couple more pics of some of the project, I found these sanding sponges made by 3m and they rock for this kind of stuff especially when it comes to the curves and such that you just can't reach with an orbital sander :) Here are some pics with the speakers fitted roughly what they will look like installed. I know they're dirty too lol

Henok2000

this is pretty creative. itll prolly be pretty strong. i know they make sub boxes with mostly fiberglass so 6x9's should be ok.

That's actually where i got the idea because i've done a couple of them before lol I have never done a whole panel like this before though.

I think that there's a few too many curves to do fabric and have it look right but i think i'm going to do a wrinkle finish paint or something that will kind of look like fabric but not idk

updated pics!!!

So i have finally gotten back to work on my speaker enclosure, lol It is primed and i did a test fit today to make sure it would go back in correctly. All that is left now is a wet sand and paint! Anyways here is a couple pics of it in the car.

onesikteg

damn thats some good shit bro..id just buy some speakers that come wit the bases like some kicker 6x9s i have lol....