CX Racing Radiator good buy?

tilegend

I have one. I think they're exactly the same as the mishimoto radiators. Haven't had it for a very long time so I cant attest to how long it will last but its been holding up fine as long as I've had it.

I got my radiator off ebay for cheaper though than their website.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I've got a CX Racing dual core half radiator on my DC4.... It's for a CIvic, but I made the half radiator fit because i'm running a turbo. It holds up fine and keeps coolant temps down, even with a turbo setup....

I got mine for like $80. look them up on eBay from the seller "just intercoolers" they are a good seller.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lololol.....

Well the welds on mine weren't the best quality or anything, but it works fine and looks cool. Everytime we show somebody under the hood, they always comment on the "racing radiator"

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
I have one. I think they're exactly the same as the mishimoto radiators. Haven't had it for a very long time so I cant attest to how long it will last but its been holding up fine as long as I've had it.

I got my radiator off ebay for cheaper though than their website.
They are not exactly the same as ours. Aside from the fact that they are not made in the same place and do not have the same designs, we have a one year no-questions-asked warranty policy and we pressure test all of our rads twice before they leave the factory.

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
wow thank you guys so much for the information. I needed to know if they were legit and a decent product.

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
I've got a CX Racing dual core half radiator on my DC4.... It's for a CIvic, but I made the half radiator fit because i'm running a turbo. It holds up fine and keeps coolant temps down, even with a turbo setup....

I got mine for like $80. look them up on eBay from the seller "just intercoolers" they are a good seller.
ok so the smaller rad would still work on NA engines or are they specific for turbo?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
ok so the smaller rad would still work on NA engines or are they specific for turbo?
It would work for anything. The DC chassis shares a lot of stuff from the Civic's chassis, I ordered it for a 96-00 Civic. But for yours, you'd probably have to order one for an 88-91 EF Civic. Honestly, I would just order the regular full size though, I had to customize a couple things to make it fit okay. It still doesn't fit perfectly fine becasue of the large fan. I want to buy a thin fan sometime soon....

tilegend

They are not exactly the same as ours. Aside from the fact that they are not made in the same place and do not have the same designs, we have a one year no-questions-asked warranty policy and we pressure test all of our rads twice before they leave the factory.
from the looks of it, they look exactly the same. many people have also said that your radiators are the same as the cxracing radiators.

even the nameplate on the side of the radiators look exactly the same and in the same spot, of course yours say mishimoto and cxracing says theirs.

but from the welds and everything else. they look exactly the same.

maybe they are different, do you have something that you can show me that they are different?

also i find that even cheap radiators last longer than 1 year.