DA color thoughts

RobbinYoBizkits

Hey ive been looking for a DA and well im trying to plan things out and the paint job has come up now and i was wondering what a good color would be. I really like army green and i think i might do that but im still open to anything. My buddy tells me a lot of honda guys do it and well i thought well ive never seen it on a DA so im open to all thoughts of that color or any other colors people think would be good.

red.line

I've personally never seen it on a DA either so it's not like it'll be as common army green on something like an S13 or AE86 haha.

What color do you like? Pick a color that suits you, because in the end it's your car and you have to drive it.
Though that doesn't mean that if you pick a goofy color people wont still bust your balls. :lol:
Personally, I like the basic colors like blue, black, white, red, and sometimes green.

red.line

Jasper Green Metallic, is that shit son. Most original color scheme IMO.
Most original would be a custom colour, or a colour not offered by Honda, at least on that vehicle..
I've seen plenty of Jasper Green Tegs..I never understood the name though, it's not green whatsoever haha.

DAs_an_DCs

wow i wanna paint my car jade cany green, but with soo many cars and tegs gettn painted green it makes me think its kinda played out :( I see some nice yellows on DAs. your gonna get more looks with the details other than color, like pearl, candy, lots of clear coats, color change etc. Then u can make any color really show its true potential

RobbinYoBizkits

well were i come from its not even that big and there are about 30 to about 60 tuner guys in town so basically anything is possible. I guess what im saying is im not trying to go balls to the wall and i like basic flat colors, not so much metalics and multi color things