DA cranks but wont start PLZ HELP

1lowda9

So heres the deal I have a 90 da b18a1 I pulled the whole motor to do some overhaul on it replaced

head gasket
Skunk2 70 mm throttle body
skunk2 70mm intake manifold
aem fuel rail
dc short ram intake
fidanza 7 pound fly wheel
xct stage 3 clutch
ry wire ground kit
relocated the map sensor to the throttle body
main relay
ignition wires
ngk iridium spark plugs
mishimoto radiator
accel 8mm spark plug wires
adjusted valves
set tdc

IM OUT OF ANY IDEAS now heres the issue the car gets spark the car gets fuel the grounds are all the good the main relay and ignition wires are all brand new its holding 150 on all four cylinders when tested the car cranks and cranks but will not turn over ive ran thru the harness numerouse times and its all connected correctly tried four different main relays change the firing order done the tdc five times done litteraly everything shy of pulling the whole motor out and putting it back to stock im out of ideas as to why it wont start any help would be amazing thank you

Muckman

Not a M0derator
How have you tested ignition?
Show us how you have the spark plug wires plugged into the dist cap.

1lowda9

yes I tested for spark and my distributor is set at 1342 going from bottom left around

Hkddc

Check timing with a timing light. Or check fuel pressure.

dlo253

How did you for sure cancel out the ground wires? I got a set that lasted about a week. Then had starting issues. One of the crimps failed, made no contact. But it looked fine visually due to the heat shrink. I was just amazed at the fact they didnt know how to operate a hydraulic crimper, as I did it better by hand with my good ol crimpers lol.
Probly not your issue, but wouldnt hurt to look. Happened to one set, im sure mine wasnt the only one.

1lowda9

timing is set correctly has fuel preasure all the way thru the rail and was holding compression but I tore it all back apart and took the head to the machine shop gunna slap it back together and I will check my rywires but im pretty sure that aint the problem head I will post back to let yall know thanks for the input