DA lips

alpinac1

i have a 93 da and im curious if a after market civic lip will fit my integra or if anyone knows where to find a nice but cheap priced lip

any advice would be appreciated :twisted:

Rich-PMS

Look on eBay there's quite a few lips for the DA.

Also someone on here or g2ic makes some carbon fiber ones. I forget his username

DumaDa9

if you want nice parts you're not going to get them for cheap, but if you want a nicer looking oem lip go to the junkyard and find a clean first gen integra lip (86-89)

Rich-PMS

Good luck finding a car that's over 15 years old in a junk yard. It's so rare around here

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
when i lived in Richmond, CA the junk yard by my house always had DA's and some times Dc4's, you can get lucky sometimes, i picked up a toms motosport (sparco) knock off for 30 bucks.

as for 92-93 lips, your either stuck with a type-r style, a 90-91 oem lip,86-89, oem lip, chargespeed v.2 lip,
jdp cf front lip,jdp,cf type-r front lip. and some more but i forgot.

Last edited:

alpinac1

if you want nice parts you're not going to get them for cheap, but if you want a nicer looking oem lip go to the junkyard and find a clean first gen integra lip (86-89)

oh ok- i know there are 3 first gens in the junk yard in my town so ill look at those-
are they bigger or what?

i have a lip already on my car- im not sure if its the one from the factory, some one said it looked like a first gen but its only about and inch tall i want a little taller one

735e32

Im MEL.
i have a wings west front lip...

And JDP makes front lips for DA's, they are CF but i believe they can make a fiberglass on on request.

RobbinYoBizkits

in my personal opinion i would go with a JDP lip because they make pretty good quality lips from what i've heard and they look very sweeet