DA shocks on a DC

David.95LS

Delwarian
I was wondering if there is any way for tokico blues, for a DA, to fit on a DC? I got a brand a whole kit brand new for free from my friend cause they sent him the wrong ones at first. But anyway i havent tried putting them on yet because i wanted to see if it was possible, they look identical between years.

Last edited:

mirrorimg

If ur refering to the shocks yes, but u have to use the forks from the DA
Yea I am. But will it raise the car since they longer than dc struts.
they are longer by about a inch, and you have to use a DA fork, but why would you want to use a DA strut?
Are you looking to use Integra lowering springs as well? That may take them out of their operating range as the struts are longer (the damper will stick out further).

David.95LS

Delwarian
Are you looking to use Integra lowering springs as well? That may take them out of their operating range as the struts are longer (the damper will stick out further).
no i have the whole kit, springs and struts for the DA. my struts are blown, because some dumbass kid put ebay lowering springs on, and when i went back to stock springs it was too late, and they are gone. im just looking to have a better ride quality for now, as i have to drive about 2 hours everyday for work, and its starting to get annoying, bouncing around, and probably not safe on the highway.