DA Squad official thread

DB2Teg_Boy

Very nice!! #158

Here's my teggy! Will post new picks soon. With new HX nd engine bay piks.

Last edited:

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Dee' Ayy Squad Member #159

'93 Integra

[Work Still In Progress] :)

Last edited:

WanoDA9

Can I use 1992 Acura integra ls spark plugs on my 1990 Acura Integra ls?

Im new here and i need help,please help a noob out!:)Can I use 1992 Acura integra ls spark plugs on my 1990 Acura Integra ls?
I recently bought some Spark plugs from Wal-mart I didnt know what kind i needed so I used the little computer thingy they have in the Auto section. The computer didnt have 90 ls integra spark plug number they only had the 92 integra ls so i just bought those ( since the 2nd gen integras are basically the same). when I got home I hesitated to change the spark plugs because I don't want a simple problem to turn into a bigger problem.So people i need help!! Is it safe to use them or not???Thank you!

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Im new here and i need help,please help a noob out!:)Can I use 1992 Acura integra ls spark plugs on my 1990 Acura Integra ls?
I recently bought some Spark plugs from Wal-mart I didnt know what kind i needed so I used the little computer thingy they have in the Auto section. The computer didnt have 90 ls integra spark plug number they only had the 92 integra ls so i just bought those ( since the 2nd gen integras are basically the same). when I got home I hesitated to change the spark plugs because I don't want a simple problem to turn into a bigger problem.So people i need help!! Is it safe to use them or not???Thank you!
Yes. Guessing yu can since its STILL From the 2nd Generation.

tysons93da

tycemoney
new memeber to the site...own a 93 second gen DA (LS)...chipped P72, funtion and form type 2 coilovers,carbon hood, gsr blades 2 1/2 inch straight pipe exhaust....p/s, but no a/c....shes pretty claen, will have pics soon...thanks for welcoming new users to the sqaud...