da suspension on dc?

nismoasfuh

im being offered a fantastic deal on some full body coilovers that were made for a da integra. will these fit on my dc2? he will be including the front forks.

Sengalang

Im gonna go ahead and say no. Its not the fronts that are the problem, its the rears. I cant remember at the top of my head but it was either too long or too short...
I believe it was DA's that the rears are longer. Someone correct me if im wrong

Sengalang

Da fronts are longer. They will fit I believe (I have DA coilovers on my car....)
You are correct sir. I had my info all backwards. I just called up a bud w/ same setup, he said front are longer by about an inch though so if you cant height adjust then it probably wont be worth it.

Also found some pics online for reference..

Fronts

Rears

nismoasfuh

Thanks for all the responses guys. I will not be getting them. Its always best to get the proper application for ur car no matter what.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
The DA suspension on your DC will be perfectly fine. You will have to use the DA forks for the fronts and the rear is the same. Height wise, just adjust to your preference. If its really a good deal, I would pick it up.

502integra

I have skunk 2's on my gsr which came off my old da, u have to use the da's drop hangars and it will work, ef/da to ek/dc suspensions are fundamentally the same the drop hangars are all different tho