da9 idle problem

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
hey guys i have searched and searched and have not found a single answer please link me if u can. My map sensor is messed up if i tap the top of the sensor (used for testing) its fine but if i even touch the wires connected to the sensors around the middle part (so like about 3 feet of wiring from the sensor) the slightest touch literally the most tiny little bit of movement and the whole car starts to idle very roughly like its very close to stalling out and if i wiggle it around it will either stall out or go back to normal. now i obviously have located the problem but i was wondering to how i should fix this because the wires are a mess as the old owner got a driveway swap done which runs fine only problem is the map sensor wire. thanks so much for all help.

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
Well I don't know which one it is I can follow to an extent before its just to hard to follow in a huge mess of them but I don't think its loose at the connector and it drops idle if I touch it as lightly as u can but so far when I've drove it and gone over a bump I notice nothing

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Well that's where I would start, pull the connector and see if all the wires on the plug are all the way in the connector, maybe one got yanked out a little.

Also post a pic of your MAP sensor, if it's the same setup as mine I'll go investigate mine and maybe I can help you out more.