Daily driven

Daily Driven?

• i own 2 tegs..one for DD, one for show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
How many of you guys acutally drive ur teg daily? mine is..i work across the street from where i live, but i have a pregger girlfriend who likes to take ridesin my teg every night.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn Kutcha, where do you drive everyday? Lol!

MWF = 30mi.
TTH = 10mi
Sat = Depends
Sun = Touge Time! :thumbs up

iNOhc

Super Registered User
Kuchtaboy said:
daily driven at least 100 miles every day. lol

i'm the same!.. hahaha!.. commute frm hayward to concord on the weekdays for work.. i hate my job!.. buh it's for experience.. "office job".. i don't get paid enuff!!!!!!!!:evil:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i drive my teg everyday because i have no other option. it doesn't really bother me, though. that's what cars are for.

JDMxDB8 said:
Damn Kutcha, where do you drive everyday? Lol!

MWF = 30mi.
TTH = 10mi
Sat = Depends
Sun = Touge Time! :thumbs up
How Kutcha puts on his miles everyday:
20 mi. = to and from work everyday.
80 mi. = stalking the ex to and from work.

lol i kiiiid, i kiiiid.

GSROWNSU

i'm the chocha that drives on the weekends only lol...i drive a 88 accord for a daily...once in a while during the week i'll bring the teg out if it's nice. I don't mind i look forward to the weekends then and it keeps the miles off the teg...keeps her clean :)

DarkDB1

iNOhc said:
i'm the same!.. hahaha!.. commute frm hayward to concord on the weekdays for work.. i hate my job!.. buh it's for experience.. "office job".. i don't get paid enuff!!!!!!!!:evil:
Yea same here... Tracy to Oakland 5 days a week. Which is a total of 107 mile's a day.