daily driver boosted

500boosted

Hey im new to this site and i mainly joined soo i could get as much info as possible on this 1998 integra gsr turbo i wanna buy! This is what is done to the engine to handle the boost:
Darton sleeve kit
JE Pistons
Crower Camshafts
Crower Connecting Rods
Crower Valves
Crower Valvesprings
Crower Retainers
Cometic Headgasket
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
BBK Throttle Body
Full Race Turbo Kit
Garret GT30R Turbine
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM Underdrive Pulley Kit
RC 860cc Injectors
B&M Fuel Pressure Guage
MSD Plug Wires
MSD Blaster Coil
MSD SCI Ignition
Walboro 255l Fuel Pump
3 Inch Custom Exhaust
Apexi N1 Muffler
Hondata 3 Bar Mapsensor
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
ACT Xtreme Pressure Plate
ACT Street Disc
ACT Xact Flywheel
HKS SSQV BOV
Greddy Oilcatch Can
HONDATA ECU
HONDATA S200
Greddy Profec B
Autometer EGT
Autometer Pyrometer
Autometer Oil Pressure
Autometer Air/fuel

The car is beutifull and really fast, but I dont wanna spend $21,000 on a car that some one else built and have it blow up in my face and i have no way to get around and even worse no way to get to work. Is this car gonna be reliable as a everyday driver or is it just a waste of money?pls help thanx

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You spouting off a list of parts doesn't mean anybody can tell you if it's a reliable car, it all depends on who built it and if they built it right, also who tuned it and is it tuned conservitably or is it pushing the motor to it's limits. Thats the main thing you should be concerned about, that and 21k is expensive for what your listing, it better be in really nice shape.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
a full race turbo kit + hondata and everything else is not = to 21k, i dont care how you put it, that car better have 10 miles on it or something. honestly, when dealing with turbo and reliability, you need to see it be built for yourself. you cant take someone else's word for it. youd be better off buying a stock gsr, or stock ls and boosting it to ensure reliability. but if you got the balls to trust someone else's word (knowningly ripping you off as it is) then do what you do

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well it really isn't ripping of you figure if the car is worth 10k there is well over 6k of parts listed and labor to put all that stuff together and rebuild the motor is well over 6k the guys probablly has way more than 21k invested, i'm gonna say he's probablly got close to 25k plus in the car. Its just that it's used and once again you don't know how well it was built or tuned.

Puppyeater

Banned
wow ur looking at a 500whp car easy! if tuned by the right person, my tuner has put out 400-500 whp gsr motor cars easy

oh and FR ftmfw!

Puppyeater

Banned
oh, and ur not gonna be in high boost all the time, get a daul stage boost controller or a electronic boost controller, when ur daily driving switch it to low boost, which could be around 5 psi if u want...and swap it back to high boost, 15? 18? i'm running 16psi daily but mine is a different motor.

anyways...its prolly already tuned, and u can choose any psi u want to run on daily.