Daily driver DROP

Man A

homewreker
im looking to drop my DB1. she is my daily. Im just looking to get rid of some of all that wheel gap. Im prolly gonna buy used parts. (saving $ for the DA). I want to have a second set of springs/struts for the summer then throw the stocks back on for winter. (damn 15" of snow) i dont want get camber if i dont need it.

i suppose my 1st question is

what the max drop can be with out having to spend 300 on camber?.

im looking at H & R sports. (1.8 drop) but dont know what shocks would best satisfy my needs. ive read plenty of other setups but im not aiming for performance here. stock replacement shocks that can handle that drop and would only be on the car 3-5 months per year. depending on the weather.

2nd question

what shocks can handle a 1.8 drop and be like stock? maybe a lil softer

like i said ive read so much on this for the past year but still cant decide. i guess i just need that 1 person that has what i need on his/her ride to tell me

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
From what I've read, you can drop up to 1.5" without having to install a camber kit. I'm dropped 1.5" and haven't had to so I know that at least 1.5" is good. 1.8" might be fine, also... I can't see that 0.3" would make that much of a difference but you never know.

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
From what I've read, you can drop up to 1.5" without having to install a camber kit. I'm dropped 1.5" and haven't had to so I know that at least 1.5" is good. 1.8" might be fine, also... I can't see that 0.3" would make that much of a difference but you never know.
Dropped on Tein High Tech springs, stock struts... which are probably blown now but whatev. I'm going to upgrade to Tein SSs eventually.

Man A

homewreker
damn i like that drop. thanx for the pics. im gonna look into those. looks like 1.5 is low enough for me

sigh. samn color as my original DA

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I'm runnin H&R sports on my Integra,...LOVE the stance/drop,and its currently my DD. (Although my soon to be DD CRX is dropped on skunk2s,...)