Daily Status: FA5

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss

My new daily. '07 FA5, 66k on the clock. Tinted, Skunk2 Megapower, Tein S.Techs. Clean as a whistle. No major plans for mods: HID's, maybe fogs, shifter, intake, wheels. Boom, done.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Modding is what the DC is for. I won't be modding this unless something breaks. If something breaks, I'll upgrade it. Otherwise, I'm pouring my focus into this guy:

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
dd or not, slam that b**** haha
It's already lowered on what look to be Tein S.Tech springs. I didn't catch what dampers were on it but I presume they are stock based on the ride. When those blow I'll upgrade them. This car will have to go through that hell that is Wisconsin winters so I don't want to slam it too hard.

99TegLs

Is the integra in your shop? holy hell I wish I had a shop like that! I spy a sandblasting station~~~~~~

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Is the integra in your shop? holy hell I wish I had a shop like that! I spy a sandblasting station~~~~~~
"Shop"

It's a steel building on the owner's property. Concrete floor, no insulation, no heat, no water. 4 of us split it at $150/ mo each. has a drive-on lift but it's kinda sketch, plus none of our cars can get on it anyways so we pulled the ramps off and made it another parking spot.

The air, sandblasters and space are nice though, don't get me wrong.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Went back to the dealer yesterday. Had popped a bunch of evap codes. They couldn't find any leaks, so they cleared it and told me if it comes back they'll send it out for a firmware update. I'm hoping it does; this thing has rev hang like no other. They also found the factory exhaust and gave it to me; apparently when the PO traded it in (towards a Mazdaspeed 3) they made him go home, get it, and bring it to them. They then promptly threw it under a workbench in the service area >.< Ah well. It may go on today, not sure.

Last edited: