Daily Weather

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
92 with a heat index of 98 and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect weather to get in my car and go hit every twisty back road on my way to my brothers house to go wakeboarding out on the lake :D

speedin

The Transporter
92 with a heat index of 98 and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect weather to get in my car and go hit every twisty back road on my way to my brothers house to go wakeboarding out on the lake :D
Perfect for wakeboarding yes, for driving, not so much (is it turbo weather yet?) :twisted:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Perfect for wakeboarding yes, for driving, not so much (is it turbo weather yet?) :twisted:
R compound tires on 120 degree asphalt makes for some sticky shit. Nobody wants to go out on the lake today so I'm gonna go take a drive in a little while, see what kind of fun I can have

speedin

The Transporter
R compound tires on 120 degree asphalt makes for some sticky shit. Nobody wants to go out on the lake today so I'm gonna go take a drive in a little while, see what kind of fun I can have
Yea, but get them warmed up in the cold and have the response of a beast coming out the corner in 30*. I just love driving in the cold in turbo's

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Today and tomorrow are perfect conditions for human habitation, highs in the low/mid 70's and dry. Not the norm for N.H. in mid-August but I'll take it!
It rained nearly every single day up here from early July into August, it was ridiculous. My car's got so dirty! It really sucked trying to get my big system done in the Civic through all that mess. I do prefer cool and rainy to hot and humid in the summer, but it got a little old after a few weeks, lol. Least I didn't need to run the A/C during all that rain. Some days not even a window fan. I like silence.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Isn't that up near Dallas? Anyway, it has been feeling good outside lately, mainly because it's raining and overcast. It was 100-105 for a week straight, now it's raining for a week straight. Don't worry, if it ever quits raining this week, it will be miserable outside again. lol

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
Isn't that up near Dallas? Anyway, it has been feeling good outside lately, mainly because it's raining and overcast. It was 100-105 for a week straight, now it's raining for a week straight. Don't worry, if it ever quits raining this week, it will be miserable outside again. lol
yea, its right next to dallas, i hope its stays like dis tell i leave haha