Dallas Honda-Tech meet (Nov 27th)

LA DC5

Damn that RSX looks familiar :D That's my boys Type R that was in my earlier pics in the members rides section.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'm suprised to see so many nice cars at a Honda Tech meet, considering the number of morons who post there on a regular basis. You wouldn't think any of them would be smart enough to hold a job capable of paying enough money to mod a car. I wish I showed up, maybe I could've found the bozo's who were arguing with me about where my car redlines, I coulda bitchslapped 'em and stuffed their face into my guage cluster and asked them "Where's the red section end?" :D A real meeting of the minds, judging from the group pic.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
TegSox said:
I'm suprised to see so many nice cars at a Honda Tech meet, considering the number of morons who post there on a regular basis. You wouldn't think any of them would be smart enough to hold a job capable of paying enough money to mod a car. I wish I showed up, maybe I could've found the bozo's who were arguing with me about where my car redlines, I coulda bitchslapped 'em and stuffed their face into my guage cluster and asked them "Where's the red section end?" :D A real meeting of the minds, judging from the group pic.
hahaha stuffed their face in my gauge cluster lmao

JDMb20DC2

I'm suprised to see so many nice cars at a Honda Tech meet, considering the number of morons who post there on a regular basis. You wouldn't think any of them would be smart enough to hold a job capable of paying enough money to mod a car. I wish I showed up, maybe I could've found the bozo's who were arguing with me about where my car redlines, I coulda b****slapped 'em and stuffed their face into my guage cluster and asked them "Where's the red section end?" :D A real meeting of the minds, judging from the group pic.
Most fags from the forum are car-less and stay at home wit mommy