dallas meet?

MiGsB16

why don't we start up a local weekly meet. How about somewhere off 635 and I-35. That seems to be right in the middle of dallas(sorta)

Da Teg

MiGsB16 said:
why don't we start up a local weekly meet. How about somewhere off 635 and I-35. That seems to be right in the middle of dallas(sorta)

ya we need to set something up.....bc i like meets and there arent any good meets around dallas hardley...theres some but damn they suck!...lmao

MiGsB16

yea true that. Why don't we wait a little since the weather is unpredictable right now. I would say in the next 2-3 weeks we should get something going.

IntegraGrl22

clubrsx is trying to start meeting up at walmart on coit and george bush on mondays/wed. around 9:30 pm... we'll see if it actually happens.

Da Teg

still waiting for a good meet....lol....c'mon i know there are some dallas ppl W/O ricers that wanna get together.............HAHAHA

MiGsB16

theres ricers everywhere. Even if you want to go to "jdm" :roll: meet. There's still going to be ricers there.

mattrt09

we should get in ca hoots ' with the G2IC monthly meets....there always in arlington.....
we need to start some teggie meets down here i wish we had good ones

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
The G2IC monthly meets have been incredibly slow. The only people left that show up are me and a friend from G2IC, and I don't even drive a G2 anymore :(

mattrt09

The G2IC monthly meets have been incredibly slow. The only people left that show up are me and a friend from G2IC, and I don't even drive a G2 anymore :(
heyyy i know you fromn dallas imports

and yes i know they are slow so thats why i wanted to get a meet from over here to join up over there.....to boost it a lil bit