damn suspension help

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i put in skunk2 springs and tokico gas shocks about 1-2 months ago i had my freind do it....for some reason now when i hit like cracks in the road big ass bumps or fuked up road i hear all kinds of clattering and noises coming from my suspension...i would mostly say its coming from teh back...i kno nothing is off i can feel the shock absorbing the bumps when im on smooth road...but when i go on shitty roads which is basically all the time i hear all kinds of clattering and shit...neone help? thanks

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think its your coilovers jumping around everytime you hit a bump.... did you install the big "O" rubber rings between the coiolvers and the tokico blues? it prevents the coilovers from moving around

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lol, my bad... hmm noises with springs?.... thats weird... hmmm the only thing i can think of is that the springs are not compressed enuff?, but then they are lowering springs.... check out the top of your tokico blues and see if you can tighten the shocks a bit more? its the bolt in the middle of the shock. other than that... i'm cluess, haven't had bad experiences with springs.

1990TeGLs

i dont kno but it sounds like fukin ass and im really pissed cause i spent like a good amount of money on the shit...ill go try wat u said...

1990TeGLs

lol i have like a variety of noises going on...clicking noises clattering....sounds fukin lovely

Pro-Importinc.

Nitrous Junkie
rear sway bar link went bad. shouldnt be to bad. thats where i would start. Jack the back of the car up and see if a link is broken or if its loose.