daritzcracker DC4 progress, the quest for UKDM

hello all i have made a few threads before showing off my car but i decided to make one here, and post the progress up to the day. So if you have already seen some pictures sorry, they are kind of old but I will try to remember what i have all done to my teg since almost a year and a half ago, so without further ado

MOD list
HIDS, low beam 6000wt
function form coil overs,
ukdm tail lights
ukdm front fog lights
wink miror

not pictured/need install
gsr blades

this was the first day i picked her up, just sitting in my drive way.

after a couple of days the day cleared up so i took some more pictures of her, but it really needed a lot of work as you can tell

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/daretzcracker/116c8d19.jpg[
/IMG[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/daretzcracker/IMG_0584.jpg

well after about a year I saved up enough money to finally afford a new paint job. i was excited :) i chose the color metallic blue pearl.

well after a while i got bored and the modding bug hit me again hard, i decided on the classic UKDM integra, inspired look and after awhile of searching i found some OEM UK tail lights.. i spent about180.00 on them including shipping.. what a deal :twisted:

I also went and bought a shark attack II antennae

Well after I got the tail lights, i decided to go on a hunt for the holy grail of the UKDM world. The rare UKDM front fog lights and shrouds ( not pictured)

And lucky me! Justjdm was selling some brand new and he refurbished them.. how could i pass up a deal like that?

After we talked about it Justin sold me the fog lights, when he finished cleaning them, and helped me installed them, ( he did most of the work though lol)

After about 7- 8 hours he finally got them in and they turned out pretty amazing i have to say.

and then the night shots,

NEED TO BUY/ do
UKDM instrument cluster
ukdm corner lights
uldm rear fog light
tint
ukdm steering wheel
type r wing
ABS delete
cruise control delete

I will try and keep this more updates :D

99TegLs

wow. you just like the UKDM style huh? I love the color. not too sure on if i like the foggies or not, but great work man! keep it up!

i do love the UKDM look, not many people know about it, really want to do it because of how expensive it is.. just want to be different i guess

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Nice build so far, keep it up. The other uk parts are easy to find. Trust me I'm only missing 5 now. Haha

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Damn, wonder where you got those fogs from? Haha! Looks nice as hell and I see you got the front plate on! Glad everything worked out for you! If it wasn't for them marks on the bumper, we'd be screwed!

Damn, wonder where you got those fogs from? Haha! Looks nice as hell and I see you got the front plate on! Glad everything worked out for you! If it wasn't for them marks on the bumper, we'd be screwed!
yeah we would have! I think the most trouble we had was with the dremel not wanting to keep the sander piece on haha

Nice build so far, keep it up. The other uk parts are easy to find. Trust me I'm only missing 5 now. Haha
im slowly looking for them, i know i need the corner lights, speedo cluster, handbreak,rear fog, side markers, all of the interior pieces, the badges but what else is there? lol

justjdm

DB8 Whore
yeah we would have! I think the most trouble we had was with the dremel not wanting to keep the sander piece on haha
Yea, good thing I had enough of them or else it probably wouldn't of gotten done! Came out better than expected!

im slowly looking for them, i know i need the corner lights, speedo cluster, handbreak,rear fog, side markers, all of the interior pieces, the badges but what else is there? lol
There are UKDM optional pedals and floormats u need too!

FIXED!!!

Last edited: