DarkStar's 93 GS Build Thread

darkstarsinner

Hey all. Been working on this build for quite some time and just looking for some fresh input. NEgative and positive is welcome just no flaming please.

I bought the Teg in '07 and she was completely stock. Drove her for about a year and started losing compression. After some other small issues I decided to finally dive into my full build and just go all out. She's been gutted, beat on and bandaged.

Here's a list of current parts:

F7 rear LCA's
Password JDM fenders + side markers
ASR rear subframe brace
Full-Race traction bar
K sport coilovers
All replaceable stock suspension bushings replace with ES bushings and re-coated
ST front sway bar
Shave and Tuck
Wilwood big brake kits all around (not installed yet)
New 2006 Sparco Torino's (never installed EVER)
Supertech +.5mm valves
Supertech dual springs and retainers
Supertech bronze valve guides
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood and Hatch
Wicked Tuning Rear Camber and Toe kits
Skunk2 Pro front camber kit
Ingalls Front camber kit
(I will update this list as I come across parts as I know I'm forgetting something.)

Pics:

These are for sale by the way, Brand NEW tires:

Now for some progress pics:

The beginning ( and for the record these headlights are gone...)

Last edited:

natt2000

wow. cars gonna look great! how much did thoose seats cost you? ive always loved that style sparco seats

darkstarsinner

wow. cars gonna look great! how much did thoose seats cost you? ive always loved that style sparco seats
I paid $900 for them a couple years ago. Bought them from a friend who got them for Christmas but never installed them. I love em. The next build I will be using Sparco's as well. Lol, it also helps that I'm direct with them ;). And thank you!!

darkstarsinner

They are definitely high quality. Recaro's are great and all, but I can't see going the other way. Lol I just realized I asked you about the logo shift boots on the other forum. And thanks again for the kind words.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
subscribed! lol youre doing what I wish I had the money to do almost the exact same way! Can't wait to see how this goes!

darkstarsinner

subscribed! lol youre doing what I wish I had the money to do almost the exact same way! Can't wait to see how this goes!
Nathan there's a lot of money already into this, but now that I've already done some I know there are a lot of places I could have saved money. If you need any help just let me know. And thank you.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
If I commit to do a wire tuck, I'm going to have a ton of questions!!! Not sure If I'm going to go through with it yet.

darkstarsinner

If I commit to do a wire tuck, I'm going to have a ton of questions!!! Not sure If I'm going to go through with it yet.
I'll be the first to admit a true wire tuck takes a lot of work. The best piece of advice I could give you though is to pull the ENTIRE harness out. It made things so much easier sitting on my office floor with my laptop right next to me. But like I said if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask. I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Looks amazing
Thank you much sir. I can't wait till she comes back from paint.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
looks great cant wait to see the end result, what are your plans, daily driver, touge, or 1/4 mile?

darkstarsinner

well I'm doing an engine swap and I already bought and entire second harness lol
Lol good deal. Are you eliminating anything or keep all of the extras?

looks great cant wait to see the end result, what are your plans, daily driver, touge, or 1/4 mile?

I plan for her to be a season DD. Driven only in the warm weather. But my all around goal is to get kicked from the local track. If you run anything 11 and under around here with a roll cage then that'll be your final run. So I aim to do just that. And thank you for the kind words.