dash lights and tail lights don't turn on

RandyHudson

So I was dropping off my friend and all of a sudden all of my dash led lighting went out. My tail lights also don't light up when my headlights are on. All of my center counsel lights work fine and my interior lights work just those two sets of lights don't turn on. Any ideas would help greatly I'm going to check fuses and such in the morning and post if I find anything.
Check the fuse most it is the cause of problem..

Last edited:

huarache

if you have a aftermarket radio check for a bare illumination feed wire under there
I have a 1993 Integra. The gauge lights, rear lights, heater consel and license plates are all out. I took a look at the fuses and none seem to be blown out. I also checked the rear light bulbs and all seem to be fine. Any ideas what may be gong wrong?

I also do have an after market stereo but have no idea what a bare illumination feed wire is. Can anyone explain what I should be looking for as well as how this can be a problem?

Ganyon

If your fuse was still good, then its probably a relay, maybe. The bare illumination wire is just the illumination wire on your radio harness. The bare part is if the wire is not covered up, in turn being bare.