Dash Reupholstery?

AlphaWolf1993

I know it seems like a long shot, but I have two dashes for my rhd swap that are both damaged in some way. I was wondering if anyone has ever had them reupholstered, ie the top vinyl section. Because of its drastic shape I'm pretty skeptical that it can be done, but hoping to hear some good news.

Sent from my refrigerator

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Kids and their slang terms these days...lol

Sended from my phone

R13

The other asshole
Flocking is brushing adhesive on the surface and spraying on a soft fuzzy material that looks like suede when dry, They've been doing it in racecars forever because it reduces sun glare off the dash.

AlphaWolf1993

Oh carpet cover lol idk if that's really a look I wanna go with, though I get the benefit. I'm trying to get a stock look, preferably with the same material
And I hate to buy another cause the rhd are hard to come by and I've already got two :/

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't forget the dingleberries hanging from the edge of the headliner and the pillars :lol:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Ive never seen a customized interior look as good as the original. Its always a downward death spiral.

AlphaWolf1993

That's why I really wanted to see if anyone has been able to have it recovered with stock style vinyl. Guess I'm just SOL on that front

94RS

No fucks given.
Call around local upholstery shops and see if they'd do it and what they'd charge.