dash switch???

zachb20vtec

iam about to get a mint 2001 gsr dash for amamzing price. and iv never done a dash before can anyone give me some tips or anything ???

justjdm

DB8 Whore
It's easy! Gotta take the center console out, then drop the steering column and take out all the nuts and bolts holding it in. Make sure your careful disconnecting the passenger side airbag! Also, drill out your old VIN and rivet it on your new dash this way you can still keep your old VIN.

zachb20vtec

iiam switching it bcuz this teg i got it has ta interior and someone decided lets paint every peice black !! worst idea ever . looked like shit . sooo.. i found a guy that had a 2001 gsr shell he was parting out i got everything inside of it all plastics cluster everything!!... besides the dash and i wanting to get it and put it in . iv never done one b4 so i have no idea what todo besides unbolt al bots and harneses

hen92

Take your time and do some research, there are a bunch of guides! and Yes do the vin thing justjdm said. I ran into that problem. lol. I cut and superglued it. Bad idea!