Dave's Dark Violet Pearl GS-R

dbryder

once again. it's a sexy car, those leathers are really clean you must be a puss in order to not leave wrinkles in them :thumbs up

whitedc4

Clean!!! Minus the wheels. Other than that it's really nice

xmkncx

Dayummmm that is one sick GSR! Your pictures don't really show the beautiful DVP enough but clean nonetheless. Love the little touch with the pinstriped Acrua logo at the end. How'd attach the K&N filter on to the stock intake arm? I tore apart an old OEM filter and attached it to my K&N filter but the fitment is a bit loose. Mind posting a closer picture of your point of attachment? Thanks!

-mike

dgaplin

Dayummmm that is one sick GSR! Your pictures don't really show the beautiful DVP enough but clean nonetheless. Love the little touch with the pinstriped Acrua logo at the end. How'd attach the K&N filter on to the stock intake arm? I tore apart an old OEM filter and attached it to my K&N filter but the fitment is a bit loose. Mind posting a closer picture of your point of attachment? Thanks!

-mike
Thanks! The filter was like that when I bought it. I just took it off to clean it and it appears to be the stock attachment piece from a disassembled OEM filter. The K&N RU2820 filter fits perfectly. I'll take a pic in the morning.