Daybids 2001 Gs-R DC2

Daybid

Dump or Die.
UPDATE::: Selling Almost Perfect condition rota c8's (black) with 95% bf goodrich tires for D2 Full Coils or Cashh... Just got Beaks Lower tie bar from girlfrienddd.. getting lca's etc etc

irockdc2

C3 Autoworks Playa
+1 for black leather interior. Love the pics with the blades and the lip looks great with the silver paint!

Daybid

Dump or Die.
we're gonna be twins lol i have an 01 GSR also
Haha very nice... PICS PICS PICS !
Nice DC2. Keep it up man.
Thanks a lot bro
+1 for black leather interior. Love the pics with the blades and the lip looks great with the silver paint!
Thanks, and the white dc isn't mine :p

UPDATE... Got a call today from guy in Chico wanting to buy my c8's for 600, pretty far away so i told him to throw in money for gas too and he said yeah hahas. so goodbye circuit 8's. Going back to running on blades (need to sand and get new tires for them) got mudguards(oem) on. thats all i can think of pretty much but yeah.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Update.....

i tried to fix my headlights so i took off my bumper etc.. then only fixed one headlight for some reason... then i was driving to my friends house and when i went down my drive way my fender lining on my side ripped off... so yeah haha... Guy that was buying my rotas flaked. Found out i need a new cat. but im getting test pipe so its okay. and i took off my lip.............. ANYONE WANNA BUY C8S?