DB Squad, official pic Thread (4dr)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
looks sick .... dont waste your money on 70% front though at the very least put 35 on the front ... you are highly unlikely to get rolled for 35 ... i got 20 on mine and only been pulled over once and didnt get a ticket.

DarkDB1

Im terrified of police.

I go through San Jose and Fremont quite often which are known police hot spots... So i want to keep it as legal as i can :shock:

I'd love to do 5% all around.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
like im sayin 35 you wont get messed with thats what i had on my accord wit 5 on the back ... i got rolled out in sac for it but the cop was bein a dick and pullin over everyone he originally rolled me for no front plate then made me roll em up so he could check fuck chp

DarkDB1

That is nice...

Thanks... Now im torn.... :oops:

But i think i will still go 70%... but now i gotta do some photoshopping. :cry:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i seriously think you will be dissapointed with 70 ... its virtually nothing ... might as well save your money and leave it clear

i think theres also 50% so you can get that and i doubt youd get hassled if you think the 35 i posted is too dark

DarkDB1

OOO 50%.

Sounds intersting... Right in the middle.

Iv seen 70% before, and i know its very light.

My sister inlaw had it.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
DarkDB1 said:
OOO 50%.

Sounds intersting... Right in the middle.

Iv seen 70% before, and i know its very light.

My sister inlaw had it.
50% is still too light, 35 would be the best bet

DarkDB1

Im looking for border line legal.

California Legal Limit on the front tint is 70%.

I looked it up and asked the tint shop's.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
loving the old school db... makes you wanna chip in for some 1 piece lights for it... lol

DarkDB1

SilverDB8 said:
loving the old school db... makes you wanna chip in for some 1 piece lights for it... lol
You have no clue.

I have $550 left in my wallet and im selling my old wheels for hopefully $200-$250.

The coil overs in my car suck, because they bottom out... But they dont ride bouncy... I noticed i didnt bottom out when i got out of my driveway like i normally do with the 14" wheels.

So im goin to see if i still bottom out on everything with my coil overs (Bottom out on the freeway alot because bad spring rates).

If i dont bottom out as much ill get the new styled 1 pieces... I just did a 9007 headlight conversion yesterday :( or else i would go JDM's

I was thinking about the 92-93 front bumper, But they dont have many choices of lips as they do with the 90-91... So i want to keep the 90-91 :)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DarkDB1 said:
Im terrified of police.

I go through San Jose and Fremont quite often which are known police hot spots... So i want to keep it as legal as i can :shock:

I'd love to do 5% all around.
yeeeep that's true. i'm at my friend's place in SJ right now and there are cops all over. i think police around here profile you more if you drive an import. tonight alone, i saw over 15-20 tegs and other fixed up cars driving around.which reminds me (realllllll off-topic), i saw this white type r get pulled over on Tully earlier tonight and it was super dirty. so if it belongs to someone on here, washhhhhhh that shit!