db1 fun

db1love

ive seen some nice 2nd gen 4drs dont get me wrong!, but has anyone actually really buit a db1 like people do with everyother integra?, let me see some pics or links, ohh and before i forget, where do you guys shop for your parts, parts at a reasonable price, the cheapiest place for parts ive found is andys auto sport, anywere else??

ilovejdmtegs

db1 b18 318HP
two things..one i have a built db1..b18 5speed gsr tranny tsudo n1 full exaust and a major weight reduction done with every brace bar avaliable on it..it dont look it but it has 12,000 dollars in race parts..and try k2motor or k2motors.com

rhdintegra

ive seen some nice 2nd gen 4drs dont get me wrong!, but has anyone actually really buit a db1 like people do with everyother integra?, let me see some pics or links, ohh and before i forget, where do you guys shop for your parts, parts at a reasonable price, the cheapiest place for parts ive found is andys auto sport, anywere else??
I would say just built it and if you cant afford the bottom end get a B20B or B20Z block then get a built LS head toss on a supercharger for farting give it a light 4-2-1 ceramic headers for torque add that 2.5" cat similar to ITR cat then 2.5" piping all the way to a muffler.

Switch the front and rear bumper support with JDM support make a difference about 50 lbs each get some dry ice from Albertsons or whatever supermarket get rid of that sticky stuff quick status got a moonroof remove it even though its cool to flip it up see the sun drop mad weight 75-100 lbs. If you aint lazy and love driving remove that cruise control and want to build your upper body remove power steering do that non-power steering hook-up.

To make the car feel healthy let it drink synthetic Mobil 1 5w-30 and Mobil 1 ATF or Gear Oil after a few months you'll feel that extra ummph of ahem torque everything inside look brown instead of black sea use that heavy duty filter from Fram that has a picture of a truck.

Suspension wise slap on some tires falken is coo but if you can afford go for that toyo proxies get speed, grip, and crazy stopping power add a few struts bam hella nice take it for a ride you'll neve regret giving that shiet up for anything else beside a toy car and have european car as your profession.

importtunerman

importtunerman
im building one as well its my dd so its taking some time and this dude kicked my doors in so i need driver side doors lol

I had a high comp N/A LS/V DB1 that was rather quick.
Ask 8UrCivic, he drove it one night and made a boosted DC4 look stupid.

I would say just built it and if you cant afford the bottom end get a B20B or B20Z block then get a built LS head toss on a supercharger for farting give it a light 4-2-1 ceramic headers for torque add that 2.5" cat similar to ITR cat then 2.5" piping all the way to a muffler.

Switch the front and rear bumper support with JDM support make a difference about 50 lbs each get some dry ice from Albertsons or whatever supermarket get rid of that sticky stuff quick status got a moonroof remove it even though its cool to flip it up see the sun drop mad weight 75-100 lbs. If you aint lazy and love driving remove that cruise control and want to build your upper body remove power steering do that non-power steering hook-up.

To make the car feel healthy let it drink synthetic Mobil 1 5w-30 and Mobil 1 ATF or Gear Oil after a few months you'll feel that extra ummph of ahem torque everything inside look brown instead of black sea use that heavy duty filter from Fram that has a picture of a truck.

Suspension wise slap on some tires falken is coo but if you can afford go for that toyo proxies get speed, grip, and crazy stopping power add a few struts bam hella nice take it for a ride you'll neve regret giving that shiet up for anything else beside a toy car and have european car as your profession.
Seriously, just stop talking.