DB7 Updated, Rolling Shots!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Its been way too long since I've updated you guys! I've made some recent chances so bear with me.

I've upgraded my old/worn Apexi N1 to a Buddy Club Pro Spec. The catback was actually made for an EG hatch, so let it be known now that EG hatch exhausts fit DB7's! I changed my stock cat to an Invidia test pipe as well.

In addition to those, I got a 98-01 rear again, threw on a ViS carbon front lip (now cracked/ziptied), installed a candy red BEAKS lower tie bar, hooked up a BEE*R 2-step ignition cut rev limiter, got some used KYB AGX shocks, removed my rear visor, and installed Rally Armor UR mudflaps (then un-installed lol).

I haven't made my mind up on the Rally Armor flaps, to me they just don't look the way I was expecting. I'm rocking oem flaps for now with the rears mis-fitting a bit.

One more thing, if anyones curious about my headlights; I took black shrouds from ebay lights, installed them in my oem housings, and painted the high beam reflectors yellow. Looks awesome in person.

Here's a few shots: (last few are slightly out-dated)

(old-ish):

Like I said those last few are slightly out-of-date. I took off those flaps and I have the correct rear bumper now.

Let me know whats up!

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Looks good! I want a 98+ bumper so bad.
Thanks! I love having one again haha. Spent $80 on the bumper and $265 on getting it painted. All because some shop gave me the wrong one forever ago!

Also meant to add here, check out my headlights if you didn't see them before. I combined my oem lights with an ebay set and painted the high beam reflector yellow. I took the black shrouds from the ebay lights and installed them in my OEM housings! :D

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
how loud did the test pipe make it mine just has a pipe welded into place and im thinking of getting a test pipe ugh i hate the guy that sold me my teg he did everything so ghetto even lowered it by cutting the springs im working on getting everything done right before i start modding though include getting that stupid canister muffler off of stock pipe and getting a catback and a header

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
how loud did the test pipe make it mine just has a pipe welded into place and im thinking of getting a test pipe ugh i hate the guy that sold me my teg he did everything so ghetto even lowered it by cutting the springs im working on getting everything done right before i start modding though include getting that stupid canister muffler off of stock pipe and getting a catback and a header
Test pipe definitely added some volume. However if you just have a pipe welded in place you shouldn't notice a difference in sound. Would be cleaner though. Good luck man!

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Test pipe definitely added some volume. However if you just have a pipe welded in place you shouldn't notice a difference in sound. Would be cleaner though. Good luck man!
so it wouldn't change the tone to just leave the pipe welded in place because if test pipes aren't all that expensive id like to do it right

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
so it wouldn't change the tone to just leave the pipe welded in place because if test pipes aren't all that expensive id like to do it right
Yeah if you just have a straight pipe welded in place of your cat and you get a test pipe instead it shouldn't change. I highly recommend Invidia, great quality and fit perfect. I believe it was $60 shipped.

looks sexy bro
Thanks man!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
rolling shots look nice but, you need a higher aperture and lower shutter speed to get a clean crisp picture like this:

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Yeah if you just have a straight pipe welded in place of your cat and you get a test pipe instead it shouldn't change. I highly recommend Invidia, great quality and fit perfect. I believe it was $60 shipped.

Thanks man!
Ok thanks man! nice pics by the way!!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
rolling shots look nice but, you need a higher aperture and lower shutter speed to get a clean crisp picture like this:
I'll pass the advice on to my friend. Also keep in mind these are after being uploaded to facebook, I can't find the originals lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
FB doesnt take too much quality away. its more in the finer detail, it looks like your friend was using a high shutter speed and high f stop which takes away from the car in the shadows

natron84

looks good. im not too sure about the flaps either.
do you have any more pics of the headlights? i cant really see the yellow.

Ch_n0

i gotta say this is one of the cleanest DBs ive seen. And yes indeed the EG exhaust fits DB7 i got my exhaust from my uncles EG.