DB8 ITR Wing Install

JemmieN

not a girl lol
So i want to get an DB8 ITR wing for my DB7 but the thing is...my trunk has no spoiler holes. Will I have to get a trunk with the holes or is there a way to install the wing without changing my trunk?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i mean...you could drill holes...or you could swap me jemmie. we could work something out for the trunk lid and your rear bumper ;)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
drill holes... if not swap with someone that wants a non drilled deck lid

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I would kill for a un drilled trunk lid, but Im fixing it when car goes under knife soon..

Drilling holes in your non drilled truck lid will make baby jesus cry! now you dint want that do you?

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i mean...you could drill holes...or you could swap me jemmie. we could work something out for the trunk lid and your rear bumper ;)
lol my trunk is fugly. it has a rust spot, the paint is fucked where the ACURA and the Acura emblem was (i swapped to honda badging) but it was already like that whenever i removed the gay blue Acura emblem and i like my bumper a lot more now lololo

pbteg11

pbteg11
i got a guy dying to trade me for his undrilled deck lid lol but i don't think i'm low enough for the wingless look