db8 problems....need help

poordc2

i was driving my girl db8 yesterday and the weirdest thing happen which i couldn't explain......i was on the highway (75mph) and all of a sudden the front end started to have this big vibration, it was like driving over these little 1 inch speed pump and you could feel it only on the floor and there would be no way of not noticing it but the funny thing is that you could feel it on the steering wheel but it wasn't as bad as the floor was and then it just stop. So when i got to her place i jack the car up and check the upper and lower control arm, wheel bearings and even the wheels, and there was nothing....everything was solid, the driver side axle had a little rip in the boot but there was still grease inside and i check the back of the car too just to make sure nothing was wrong too and i found nothing.....I felt the vibration this morning too but it is on and off so i really can't explain it.....if anyone can shed some light on this problem then that would very helpful.....thanks

mods on the suspension is just skunk2 pro s coilovers and there is no gas leaks at all.....

poordc2

ok the problem is still happening so my only theory is the wheel bearing so i will change them out and keep you guys posted

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
no....cause the car will run smooth and then out of no where it would have the vibrating then it stop and smooth again and this will happen going at a constant speed
that happened to my jeeps before when the tires were caked in mud (aka off balanced)