DB8 R seats

mirrorimg

Found this Gem on eBay for a killer deal. Unfortunately looks can be deceiving, and the seat back comes as the cover only, no cushion.

Wouldnt be a problem except for the fact that normal 4door rear seats are 3 piece (the bolsters on the sides are separate from the actual seatback) to allow for the seat to flip down. I guess its more like the seat bottom for 250 and a cover that MAY be used on a modified DB7/8 rear seat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-OEM-94-01-Integra-4dr-Type-R-DB8-Recaro-Seat-Covers-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35a9fb4e03QQitemZ230485085699QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4289wt_987

Papa_Dios

pretty good deal but some guy local (florida) is selling a set for 200 with cushions top and bottom. I was thinking about buying them but I'm going for the leather look in my car.

good find. but a potential buyer who misreads the fine print would be pissed if they only received the cover for the top portion. i know i would be as flipping the seats down allows for quick access to adjustable shocks.