DC sniper execution

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
......execution costs more lol, and if thye put him in solitary confinement for the next 40 years.. well thats what i call punishment, hell go through the whol desocialization process, andp robly kill himself before he dies of age.
Id rather pay more taxes to see more worthless people executed. Rather then having them know they are living off people's taxes.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
he's trying to get a pardon from the governor, what, is he afraid to die ? theres laws for a reason, shoot, i'll carry a bug outside, but this is necessary.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
it would save a lot of money if people like this didn't even last 5 min. after the guilty verdict. just walk him out of the court room, into the hallway and POW! saves 35,000 a year we could spend on jail them and put the money into the 13,000 per student on edcutation. bullets cost like 5 cents or whatever...

how's that for a hippie? hahalol

just POW!, and they're done.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nah dude, fuk death sentence, id rather see him rott in prison than take the easy way out....
WTF is the matter with you?
I would rather he die then me have to feed him with my tax dollars
X2
x2!! sick ass weirdos in the world :x
WTF is the matter with you? you would rather spend your money keeping a convict alive who is never going to do anything... for the REST OF HIS LIFE... then just kill him and get it over with? that makes NO sense to me... and maybe right now the death penalty is expensive.... but thats becuase its not used enough
it would save a lot of money if people like this didn't even last 5 min. after the guilty verdict. just walk him out of the court room, into the hallway and POW! saves 35,000 a year we could spend on jail them and put the money into the 13,000 per student on edcutation. bullets cost like 5 cents or whatever...

how's that for a hippie? hahalol

just POW!, and they're done.
wow... the first non hippie comment i have read from you... and i LOVE it

Asian

funny how they killed him at 9:11...and his lastname was muhammad...kinda like racial profiling also.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
i like your penguin.

and what do you guys think about the "brainwashed kid" still locked up?