dc sports 4-2-1 header

dc2darkness

yeah I got a stupid question but I have a dc sports 4-2-1 ceramic coated header on my 93 ls. My friend told me that it would bolt right on to my 94 ls but, I searched online just to make sure and there is 2 different part numbers one for a 93 and one for a 94 so will it fit or is it different.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it will fit you may have to cut your exhaust or run a adjustable test pipe. the location of the cat converter varies

dc2darkness

hmmm yeah I don't think i want to do that I would just rather buy a new one. that way it will keep the car looking clean.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^x2 man. You can usually find good used headers on Craigslist for cheap

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im gonna put on a dc header and all yall can hate on me but its free 99!!!!!!!!! oh but i do have a greddy one as well... soooooo yeah

dc2darkness

I want something with a silver color like the ceramic one I don't want a polished one I think its too bling for me. Does buddyclub make one? my friend buys all his shit for his civic si from them.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:thumbs up...you know headers change color from the heat right? ceramic might end up looking like shit and the stainless steal one doesnt even look polished after a while... just get a OEM type R

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
:thumbs up...you know headers change color from the heat right? ceramic might end up looking like shit and the stainless steal one doesnt even look polished after a while... just get a OEM type R
i have the itr on mine and i love it!!!!! i got it off this ricer that didnt like it bc of the "rusty" brown look so i gave him my ebay 4-1...and ya polished dsnt stay that way at all! if you touch it get liquid on it when its hot they change and you can see the spots on it....and maybe its just me but stainless seem to have a little more noise comming through them